WAPAKONETA — Nine people were arrested on drug charges Friday morning, according to the Auglaize County Sheriff’s Office.
These arrests are the result of several months of investigations by the Auglaize/Mercer County Grand Lake Drug Task Force. Members of the task force, along with officers from the Wapakoneta, St. Marys and Cridersville Police Departments and the Allen County Drug Task Force served the indictments, with all nine arrested taken to the Auglaize County Correctional Center.
All nine were arrested on various drug trafficking charges involving cocaine, marijuana and prescription drugs.
The following individuals were arrested Friday:
• Lesley Oaks, 31, of Lima
• Ross Durr, 40, of Lima
• Humphrey Knight, 53, of Lima
• Gerald Lamb, 27, of Cridersville
• Kendra Van Atta, 22, of Cridersville
• Ellen Dyer, 43, of Cridersville
• Sherri Poppe, 32, of Wapakoneta
• Sara Lee, 32, of Wapakoneta
• Steven Moots, 52, of Lima
A search warrant was also executed during the arrests, which resulted in the confiscation of drugs and cash.